The partners participating in the project implementation are the following:
- ANATOLIKI S.A.
- INSTITUTE FOR OLIVE TREE AND SUBTROPICAL PLANTS OF CHANIA (NAGREF)
- SOIL SCIENCE INSTITUTE OF ATHENS (SSIA)
- LAND RECLAMATION INSTITUTE OF THESSALONIKI (LRI)
- University of Basilicata, Italy – Department of European and Mediterranean Culture (DICEM)
- Rodax Agro E.P.E. (RODAX)
- AGROTYPOS S.A.
- A.S. NILEAS
- E.A.S. PEZA
- E.A.S. MIRABELLO
Specialized workshops for farmers will be held all over Greece, in order for the innovative cultivation practices, as well as their impacts to be demonstrated to them.
A closing conference that will be addressed to a wider target audience, will take place by the completion of the project. Finally, the participation in national and international conferences or/and symposiums presenting the techniques and the results of the project and the publication of papers in scientific journals will result in a wider scientific dialogue (at national and European level).
The project’s website is accessible by general public, while a wide range of entities and national authorities (e.g. Panhellenic association of agricultural cooperatives, National Institutes, Hellenic Ministries of environment, energy and climate change, and of Rural Development and Food) will be involved as target audience during the dissemination activities organized to demonstrate the tools and the deliverables developed during the project.
- Farmers and their unions
- Ministries, public departments and agencies, Local Authorities including Public Electric Company.
- Universities and institutes
Means for dissemination of project results to the stakeholders:
- Project website
- Information boards and public material
- Practical videos for farmers
- Conferences and workshops
- Press releases
- Scientific articles in conferences and technical journals